20 Albert St, Blackburn – Office Refurbishment (May 2022)
20 Albert St, Blackburn – Office Refurbishment is a construction project based in Blackburn VIC within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $750k - $1m, and quotes are closing 12th of May, 2022. To find out more, please read below.
20 Albert St, Blackburn – Office Refurbishment
Blackburn , VIC
$750k - $1m
- Electrical Services
- Fire Services
- Furniture (Commercial)
- Hydraulic Services
- Mechanical Services
- Pinboards & Whiteboards
- Sanitary Hardware
- Toilet Partitions
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- TEST PROJECT DISREGARD, New South Wales NSW
- < $100k
- KCG test - ignore, Victoria VIC
- < $100k
- Mini Showroom Brisbane Re-tender, Queensland QLD
- $1m - $1.5m
- Port of Albany Office Alterations & Additions, Western Australia WA
- $500k - $750k
- Lorimer St Rectification Works, Victoria VIC
- $2m - $3m
- Garl Garl Walbu Office & Laundry Blocks, Western Australia WA
- $250k - $500k
- Childcare Centre Schofield, New South Wales NSW
- $4m - $5m
- OTR (On The Run) Forrestfield (retender), Western Australia WA
- $1.5m - $2m
- NOVA Make Good at L2, 678 Victoria Street, Richmond, Victoria VIC
- $750k - $1m