AH Short Stay Unit Expansion Works (March 2022)
AH Short Stay Unit Expansion Works is a construction project based in Melbourne VIC within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $1.5m - $2m, and quotes are closing 7th of April, 2022. To find out more, please read below.
AH Short Stay Unit Expansion Works
Melbourne , VIC
$1.5m - $2m
- Carpet & Vinyl
- Doors & Frames
- Electrical Services
- Fire Services
- Hydraulic Services
- Mechanical Services
- Sanitary Hardware
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- Goulburn - ANU CTF, New South Wales NSW
- $20m - $30m
- Cabrini Renal Dialysis Minor Works, Victoria VIC
- $100k - $250k
- KEMH Agnes Walsh House Genetics Services Refurbishment, Western Australia WA
- $250k - $500k
- Australian Unity - 176 Pacific Highway (Base Building Upgrad ..., New South Wales NSW
- $1.5m - $2m
- Vale Medical Centre, Ellenbrook (D&C), Western Australia WA
- $3m - $4m
- CDHB Christchurch Birthing Unit
- $5m - $10m
- PA Hospital - Emergency Lighting Replacement, Queensland QLD
- $4m - $5m
- Austin HSB Lvl 1 MIT Radiochemistry Stage 2, Victoria VIC
- $100k - $250k
- Aikenhead Centre for Medical Discovery, Victoria VIC
- $100m - $200m
- Gregory Terrace Office Fitout, Queensland QLD
- $750k - $1m