Alfred Critical Infrastructure Hydraulics Replacement ABS (July 2018)
Alfred Critical Infrastructure Hydraulics Replacement ABS is a construction project based in Melbourne VIC within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $4m - $5m, and quotes are closing 6th of August, 2018. To find out more, please read below.
Alfred Critical Infrastructure Hydraulics Replacement ABS
Melbourne , VIC
$4m - $5m
- Carpet & Vinyl
- Electrical Services
- Fire Services
- Hydraulic Services
- Mechanical Services
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- CHQ Paediatric Minor Injury and Illness Clinic, Queensland QLD
- $1m - $1.5m
- D&C: MRI Suite Lithgow Hospital, New South Wales NSW
- $2m - $3m
- Murray Island PHCC, Queensland QLD
- $10m - $15m
- Weipa Hospital HVAC, Queensland QLD
- $1.5m - $2m
- CHQ Mobile X-Ray Storage Solution RFQ Minor Works, Queensland QLD
- < $100k
- MER Island Primary Health Care Centre & Government Emplo ..., Queensland QLD
- $10m - $15m
- Goulburn - ANU CTF, New South Wales NSW
- $20m - $30m
- PA Hospital - Emergency Lighting Replacement, Queensland QLD
- $4m - $5m
- Ringwood Veterinary Centre, Victoria VIC
- $5m - $10m
- Healius Narre Warren (Design & Construct), Victoria VIC
- $100k - $250k