Big Bear Shopping Centre – Refurbishment Work (March 2020)
Big Bear Shopping Centre – Refurbishment Work is a construction project based in Neutral Bay NSW within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $500k - $750k, and quotes are closing 18th of March, 2020. To find out more, please read below.
Big Bear Shopping Centre – Refurbishment Work
Neutral Bay , NSW
$500k - $750k
- Concrete Cutting
- Electrical Services
- Fire Services
- Hydraulic Services
- Mechanical Services
- Specialist Cladding
- Structural Steel
- Tactile Indicators
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- Sunnybank Retail Development, Queensland QLD
- $4m - $5m
- Coles Knox City, Victoria VIC
- $2m - $3m
- Oporto Brendale - New Build, Queensland QLD
- $1m - $1.5m
- Coles Cranbourne West, Victoria VIC
- $500k - $750k
- Oporto Mayfield, New South Wales NSW
- $250k - $500k
- SGH Broadway, New South Wales NSW
- $100k - $250k
- Spring Lake Metro Facade Works, Queensland QLD
- $750k - $1m
- United Petroleum - Sunshine, Victoria VIC
- $1.5m - $2m
- Woolworths Perth Airport, Western Australia WA
- $15m - $20m
- WW Elanora The Pines Ecomm, Queensland QLD
- $500k - $750k