BMX Shelter & Sewer Extension (February 2022)
BMX Shelter & Sewer Extension is a construction project based in Pearsall WA within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $250k - $500k, and quotes are closing 18th of February, 2022. To find out more, please read below.
BMX Shelter & Sewer Extension
Pearsall , WA
$250k - $500k
- Electrical Services
- Hydraulic Services
- Light Steel Framing
- Roof Safety
- Structural Steel
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- SA Athletics Stadium Renewal and Upgrade Works, South Australia SA
- $5m - $10m
- Bluewater Pool Roof Replacement, Victoria VIC
- $1.5m - $2m
- Eric Bell Reserve Pavilion Redevelopment, Victoria VIC
- $5m - $10m
- AAMI Park Stair Nosing repairs, Victoria VIC
- $1m - $1.5m
- Whitten Oval Redevelopment, Victoria VIC
- $50m - $100m
- Maitland Regional Sports Hub - Stage 3, New South Wales NSW
- $4m - $5m
- Construction of Main Tower at Pinjarra Park Race Club, Western Australia WA
- $500k - $750k
- Geraldton - Water Ingress Remediation, Western Australia WA
- $100k - $250k
- Imbill Camping Retreat (Stages 1, 2 &3), Queensland QLD
- $2m - $3m
- Blackheath Golf & Community Club, New South Wales NSW
- $750k - $1m