Bridgetown High School – STEM Upgrades (August 2022)
Bridgetown High School – STEM Upgrades is a construction project based in Bridgetown WA within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $250k - $500k, and quotes are closing 25th of August, 2022. To find out more, please read below.
Bridgetown High School – STEM Upgrades
Bridgetown , WA
$250k - $500k
- Electrical Services
- Hydraulic Services
- Mechanical Services
- Pinboards & Whiteboards
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- Aldinga Sports Park – Hockey Building Design & Constru ..., South Australia SA
- $1m - $1.5m
- SDA Units Heidelberg Heights, Victoria VIC
- $750k - $1m
- Tamworth Organic Recycling Facility, New South Wales NSW
- $20m - $30m
- Naturaliste Community Centre - Storage Expansion, Western Australia WA
- < $100k
- Pressure Reducing Station, Victoria VIC
- $2m - $3m
- McKinnon Drive Community Sports Facility Replacement, Queensland QLD
- $750k - $1m
- GR Bricker Reserve Pavilion, Victoria VIC
- $3m - $4m
- Rockingham Court House Painting and Repairs to Custody Cells, Western Australia WA
- $100k - $250k
- Bruce Brock Science Lab Refurbishment, Western Australia WA
- $500k - $750k
- The Prince Charles Hospital Car Parking Project D7C, Queensland QLD
- $50m - $100m