Broken Hill Correctional Centre (January 2022)
Broken Hill Correctional Centre is a construction project based in Broken Hill NSW within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $500k - $750k, and quotes are closing 17th of January, 2022. To find out more, please read below.
Broken Hill Correctional Centre
Broken Hill , NSW
$500k - $750k
- Civil Works
- Electrical Services
- Hydraulic Services
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- Frank Baxter Juvenile Justice Centre - Refurbishment, New South Wales NSW
- $3m - $4m
- Broken Hill Correctional Centre, New South Wales NSW
- $500k - $750k
- Melbourne Immigration Transit Accommodation, Victoria VIC
- $1m - $1.5m
- Test2, New South Wales NSW
- $10m - $15m
- Arthur Gorrie Correctional Centre - External Security Works, Queensland QLD
- $1.5m - $2m
- Echunga Training Centre - Alterations & Additions, South Australia SA
- $100k - $250k
- AVL Project T003-2021 (Various Stations), Victoria VIC
- $750k - $1m
- MFC Seperation Yards, Victoria VIC
- $250k - $500k
- CSV Little Collins St Reclad, Victoria VIC
- $2m - $3m
- VCIP - Marngoneet Correctional Centre - MCC, Victoria VIC
- $50m - $100m