Chatham Primary School – New Structure (December 2021)
Chatham Primary School – New Structure is a construction project based in Surrey Hills VIC within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $250k - $500k, and quotes are closing 14th of December, 2021. To find out more, please read below.
Chatham Primary School – New Structure
Surrey Hills , VIC
$250k - $500k
- Hydraulic Services
- Structural Steel
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- Glowrey Catholic Primary School- Awarded, Victoria VIC
- $4m - $5m
- Deakin University ITS - Stage 3, Victoria VIC
- $1.5m - $2m
- Chapman Early Learning Centre, Australian Capital Territory ACT
- $5m - $10m
- Geelong College Senior School Gymnasium, Victoria VIC
- $20m - $30m
- Downlands College P-4, Queensland QLD
- $5m - $10m
- GSEL Centre Upgrades - Middle Ridge, Queensland QLD
- $250k - $500k
- Eagle Junction SS- E Block Gf In-Fill, Queensland QLD
- $750k - $1m
- Busy Bees ELC Pimpama, Queensland QLD
- $3m - $4m
- AIC Henley Brook, Western Australia WA
- $15m - $20m