City of Melville – Booragoon Retaining Wall (April 2022)
City of Melville – Booragoon Retaining Wall is a construction project based in Booragoon WA within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $250k - $500k, and quotes are closing 5th of May, 2022. To find out more, please read below.
City of Melville – Booragoon Retaining Wall
Booragoon , WA
$250k - $500k
- Bricklayers & Blocklayers
- Hydraulic Services
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- Palais Theatre & Luna Park Precinct, Victoria VIC
- $2m - $3m
- DPIRD - Albany Greenhouse, Western Australia WA
- $1m - $1.5m
- CCTV Installation Horsham, Victoria VIC
- $100k - $250k
- 174-176 Queen Street, Melbourne - Cladding Project, Victoria VIC
- $250k - $500k
- ACP Industrial Development - Hemmant QLD, Queensland QLD
- $5m - $10m
- Cheltenham Mentone UC, Victoria VIC
- $2m - $3m
- 3 Myer Place, Rowville, Victoria VIC
- $20m - $30m
- Caloundra Road Showroom, Queensland QLD
- Alluvion Conference & Courtyard, Western Australia WA
- $750k - $1m
- D&C of Bibra Lake Child care center, Western Australia WA
- $1.5m - $2m