Darebin City Council Operations Centre – Wash Bay Remediation Works (November 2022)
Darebin City Council Operations Centre – Wash Bay Remediation Works is a construction project based in Reservoir VIC within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $100k - $250k, and quotes are closing 2nd of December, 2022. To find out more, please read below.
Darebin City Council Operations Centre – Wash Bay Remediation Works
Reservoir , VIC
$100k - $250k
- Civil Works
- Electrical Services
- Fire Services
- Hydraulic Services
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- Industrial Unit, Kidderminster
- $10m - $15m
- Parkeray Tender
- $750k - $1m
- Dan Murphy Carnes Hill, New South Wales NSW
- $5m - $10m
- Rossbourne School, Victoria VIC
- $3m - $4m
- Test, New South Wales NSW
- < $100k
- Basement Remediation, Western Australia WA
- $500k - $750k
- GYG Leopold, Victoria VIC
- $2m - $3m
- Coco Republic & L ‘ Americano_Alexandria_New Kitchen, New South Wales NSW
- $500k - $750k
- Brookside Cellars, South Australia SA
- $250k - $500k