Frankston Hospital – Day Surgery Theatre Development (June 2016)
Frankston Hospital – Day Surgery Theatre Development is a construction project based in Frankston VIC within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $750k - $1m, and quotes are closing 15th of July, 2016. To find out more, please read below.
Frankston Hospital – Day Surgery Theatre Development
Frankston , VIC
$750k - $1m
- Aluminium Windows
- Carpet & Vinyl
- Doors & Frames
- Electrical Services
- Fire Services
- Hydraulic Services
- Marble / Granite
- Mechanical Services
- Nurse Call
- Roof Safety
- Sanitary Hardware
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- CHQ Paediatric Minor Injury and Illness Clinic, Queensland QLD
- $1m - $1.5m
- D&C: MRI Suite Lithgow Hospital, New South Wales NSW
- $2m - $3m
- Murray Island PHCC, Queensland QLD
- $10m - $15m
- Weipa Hospital HVAC, Queensland QLD
- $1.5m - $2m
- CHQ Mobile X-Ray Storage Solution RFQ Minor Works, Queensland QLD
- < $100k
- MER Island Primary Health Care Centre & Government Emplo ..., Queensland QLD
- $10m - $15m
- Goulburn - ANU CTF, New South Wales NSW
- $20m - $30m
- PA Hospital - Emergency Lighting Replacement, Queensland QLD
- $4m - $5m
- Ringwood Veterinary Centre, Victoria VIC
- $5m - $10m
- Alfred Health East Block 3rd Floor Office Upgrades, Victoria VIC
- $750k - $1m