GLENORA DISTRICT SCHOOL YEAR 11 AND 12 REDEVELOPMENT (November 2022)
GLENORA DISTRICT SCHOOL YEAR 11 AND 12 REDEVELOPMENT is a construction project based in Glenora TAS within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $250k - $500k, and quotes are closing 25th of November, 2022. To find out more, please read below.
GLENORA DISTRICT SCHOOL YEAR 11 AND 12 REDEVELOPMENT
Glenora , TAS
$250k - $500k
- Aluminium Windows
- Bricklayers & Blocklayers
- Carpet & Vinyl
- Electrical Services
- Hydraulic Services
- Structural Steel
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- Irrawang High School Upgrade, New South Wales NSW
- $10m - $15m
- VSBA - Kensington Primary School, Victoria VIC
- $4m - $5m
- Forest High School Main Works, New South Wales NSW
- $100m - $200m
- Forest Hill Childcare (D&C), Victoria VIC
- $2m - $3m
- Carenne School Bathurst, New South Wales NSW
- $750k - $1m
- Rossbourne School - MP Centre, Victoria VIC
- St. Martin de Porres School - Stage 1, Western Australia WA
- $2m - $3m
- STRATHNAIRN ECEC-YEAR 6 SCHOOL (WEST BELCONNEN), Australian Capital Territory ACT
- $30m - $50m
- 94 Alma Road St Kilda East - Rear Building Works, Victoria VIC
- $5m - $10m
- Sacred Heart College VCE sciences and Junior school upgrade, Victoria VIC
- $500k - $750k