Gunnedah Water Treatment Plant D&C (December 2020)
Gunnedah Water Treatment Plant D&C is a construction project based in Gunnedah NSW within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $5m - $10m, and quotes are closing 3rd of February, 2021. To find out more, please read below.
Gunnedah Water Treatment Plant D&C
Gunnedah , NSW
$5m - $10m
- Bricklayers & Blocklayers
- Civil Works
- Electrical Services
- Hydraulic Services
- Mechanical Services
- Sanitary Hardware
- Solid Plaster / Render
- Specialist Cladding
- Stainless Steel
- Structural Steel
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- Thirroul Station D & C Carpark Upgrade, New South Wales NSW
- $500k - $750k
- Gunnedah Water Treatment Plant D&C, New South Wales NSW
- $5m - $10m
- Shellharbour Airport Business Park, New South Wales NSW
- $1.5m - $2m
- CN-14692 - Bruce Highway - 10 Mile Creek to Yeates Creek, Queensland QLD
- $30m - $50m
- Newell Hwy Upgrade - Parkes Bypass - APA gas protection, New South Wales NSW
- $3m - $4m
- Rottnest Island Gateway Stage 1, Western Australia WA
- $4m - $5m
- New England Highway Upgrade - Cooyar to Bum Bum Creek, Queensland QLD
- $10m - $15m
- Oran Park Reservoir - Civil Works, New South Wales NSW
- $250k - $500k
- South Melbourne Public Safety Design, Victoria VIC
- $100k - $250k
- EST05349 Port Wakefield Road Works, SA, South Australia SA
- $1m - $1.5m