H&M LEVEL 2 REFURBISHEMENTS (April 2022)
H&M LEVEL 2 REFURBISHEMENTS is a construction project based in Charlestown NSW within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $2m - $3m, and quotes are closing 11th of May, 2022. To find out more, please read below.
H&M LEVEL 2 REFURBISHEMENTS
Charlestown , NSW
$2m - $3m
- Carpet & Vinyl
- Doors & Frames
- Electrical Services
- Fire Services
- Hydraulic Services
- Lift Services
- Mechanical Services
- Passive Fire Protection
- Reinforcement Supply
- Structural Steel
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- Macarthur Square H&M shop Downsize, New South Wales NSW
- $500k - $750k
- WW Eli Waters, Queensland QLD
- $1.5m - $2m
- Hungry Jack's - Dalby, Queensland QLD
- $5m - $10m
- Warringah Mall Tenancy Reconfiguration, New South Wales NSW
- $1m - $1.5m
- Coles Yanchep Central, Western Australia WA
- $15m - $20m
- Heywood Mobil Pegasus, Victoria VIC
- $4m - $5m
- McDonald's Aura - New Store, Queensland QLD
- $3m - $4m
- Mobil Petrol Station Heywood, Victoria VIC
- $5m - $10m
- KFC Tannum Sands Remodel, Queensland QLD
- $250k - $500k
- SGH Tuggerah, New South Wales NSW
- $100k - $250k