Harbour Town Fresh Precinct Upgrade (July 2022)
Harbour Town Fresh Precinct Upgrade is a construction project based in Biggera Waters QLD within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $750k - $1m, and quotes are closing 26th of July, 2022. To find out more, please read below.
Harbour Town Fresh Precinct Upgrade
Biggera Waters , QLD
$750k - $1m
- Bricklayers & Blocklayers
- Concrete Polishing
- Electrical Services
- Hydraulic Services
- Reinforcement Supply
- Structural Steel
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- Woolworths Bellmere, Queensland QLD
- $15m - $20m
- Woolworths Carindale Ecomm, Queensland QLD
- $250k - $500k
- Ritchies IGA, Tower Hill, Victoria VIC
- $5m - $10m
- Coles Annerley, Queensland QLD
- $20m - $30m
- Australia Post Mount Isa (Awarded), Queensland QLD
- $100k - $250k
- ALDI Yamanto Store Extension, Queensland QLD
- $2m - $3m
- Bakers Delight Echuka, Victoria VIC
- < $100k
- melbourne central auto door and roller shutter upgrade, Victoria VIC
- $1.5m - $2m
- WW Clifford Gardens Retender, Queensland QLD
- $750k - $1m
- Cooleman Court Tenancy Split and fitout works, Australian Capital Territory ACT
- $750k - $1m