Heathcote High School-Accessibility Upgrades (November 2021)
Heathcote High School-Accessibility Upgrades is a construction project based in Heathcote NSW within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $1.5m - $2m, and quotes are closing 6th of December, 2021. To find out more, please read below.
Heathcote High School-Accessibility Upgrades
Heathcote , NSW
$1.5m - $2m
- Aluminium Windows
- Bricklayers & Blocklayers
- Carpet & Vinyl
- Doors & Frames
- Electrical Services
- Hydraulic Services
- Roof Safety
- Scaffold/ Gantry/ Shoring
- Specialist Cladding
- Tactile Indicators
- Toilet Partitions
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- Glowrey Catholic Primary School- Awarded, Victoria VIC
- $4m - $5m
- St Anthony of Padua College, New South Wales NSW
- $50m - $100m
- Yeshivah Beth Rivkah College - AWARDED, Victoria VIC
- $1m - $1.5m
- Karratha Senior High School Upgrade, Western Australia WA
- $10m - $15m
- Suncoast Christian College Primary School Building, Queensland QLD
- $10m - $15m
- Oakleigh Primary School Stage 2 Works, Victoria VIC
- $1.5m - $2m
- Maiden Gully Primary School, Victoria VIC
- $5m - $10m
- Holmesglen Recladding Project Glen Waverley & Moorabbin, Victoria VIC
- $2m - $3m
- Deakin University Innovation In Technology & Science - S ..., Victoria VIC
- $3m - $4m
- Lighthouse Christian College, Victoria VIC
- $500k - $750k