KFC Redbank Plains (August 2016)
KFC Redbank Plains is a construction project based in Redbank Plains QLD within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $500k - $750k, and quotes are closing 16th of August, 2016. To find out more, please read below.
KFC Redbank Plains
Redbank Plains , QLD
$500k - $750k
- Aluminium Windows
- Carpet & Vinyl
- Doors & Frames
- Electrical Services
- Epoxy Floor Coatings
- Hydraulic Services
- Resilient Flooring
- Sanitary Hardware
- Signs / Displays
- Stainless Steel
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- TEST PROJECT DISREGARD, New South Wales NSW
- < $100k
- 131-135 Dover St, Cremorne, Victoria VIC
- $10m - $15m
- 12 Creek Street, Level 1 Refurbishment, Queensland QLD
- $500k - $750k
- Lot 10 Andy Court Upper Coomera Warehouse, Queensland QLD
- $1m - $1.5m
- EQ Glenmore Road Rockhampton Office Fitout, Queensland QLD
- $250k - $500k
- Bunnings XL Amenities Upgrades, Queensland QLD
- $750k - $1m
- The Star, Gold Cost Carpark project stage 2, Queensland QLD
- $750k - $1m
- The Zones - Augustine Heights, Queensland QLD
- $5m - $10m
- 62 Burelli Street, New South Wales NSW
- $100k - $250k
- Storage facility Bundamba, Queensland QLD
- $2m - $3m