Launceston leisure & aquatic centre ahu upgrade (February 2023)
Launceston leisure & aquatic centre ahu upgrade is a construction project based in Launceston TAS within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $2m - $3m, and quotes are closing 1st of March, 2023. To find out more, please read below.
Launceston leisure & aquatic centre ahu upgrade
Launceston , TAS
$2m - $3m
Tendering Builders & Project Documents
Sign up for free
Create Account to view
- Mechanical Services
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- Bill Woodfull Recreation Reserve, Victoria VIC
- $1.5m - $2m
- Corrimal Beach Tourist Park - Amenities Blocks 3 and 4, New South Wales NSW
- $100k - $250k
- Somersby Falls Precinct Upgrade D+C, New South Wales NSW
- $750k - $1m
- Boss James Reserve Pavilion, Victoria VIC
- $3m - $4m
- Toorak Park Redevelopment, Victoria VIC
- $5m - $10m
- Armadale Fitness & Aquatic Centre - Group Fitness Wall, Western Australia WA
- < $100k
- Launceston leisure & aquatic centre ahu upgrade, Tasmania TAS
- $2m - $3m
- North Stand - Conack Stadium
- $30m - $50m
- Lynden Park Pavilion - RE-TENDER 2023, Victoria VIC
- $4m - $5m
- Hervey Bay Aquatic Centre Redevelopment, Queensland QLD
- $2m - $3m