Level 23 makegood, 600 Bourke Street (July 2022)
Level 23 makegood, 600 Bourke Street is a construction project based in Melbourne VIC within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $750k - $1m, and quotes are closing 2nd of August, 2022. To find out more, please read below.
Level 23 makegood, 600 Bourke Street
Melbourne , VIC
$750k - $1m
- Access Floors
- Blinds & Curtains
- Building Cleaners
- Carpet & Vinyl
- Electrical Services
- Fire Services
- Hydraulic Services
- Mechanical Services
- Solid Plaster / Render
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- TEST PROJECT DISREGARD, New South Wales NSW
- < $100k
- KCG test - ignore, Victoria VIC
- < $100k
- OTR (On The Run) Pier Street Perth, Western Australia WA
- $2m - $3m
- Upgrade of Fire Indicator Panels & CCTV at Lake Keepit ..., New South Wales NSW
- $1m - $1.5m
- OTR Prestons, New South Wales NSW
- $4m - $5m
- Moranbah Fair Shopping Centre - Fire Hydrant Ring Main, Queensland QLD
- $250k - $500k
- Morella Community Centre Cultural Kitchen, South Australia SA
- $100k - $250k
- Randle Street Hotel [Heritage], New South Wales NSW
- $30m - $50m
- Bright Moon Pagoda Tower, Victoria VIC
- $1.5m - $2m
- WCH Good Friday Building Smoke Control, South Australia SA