Lifeblood Brisbane Processing Centre Expansion (February 2023)
Lifeblood Brisbane Processing Centre Expansion is a construction project based in Kelvin Grove QLD within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $750k - $1m, and quotes are closing 21st of March, 2023. To find out more, please read below.
Lifeblood Brisbane Processing Centre Expansion
Kelvin Grove , QLD
$750k - $1m
Tendering Builders & Project Documents
Sign up for free
Create Account to view
- Aluminium Windows
- Carpet & Vinyl
- Doors & Frames
- Electrical Services
- Fire Services
- Hydraulic Services
- Mechanical Services
- Signs / Displays
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- Ceduna Hostel Village - Lounge Room & Dining Room, South Australia SA
- $750k - $1m
- AGMFA Kimba Hospital - Security Upgrade, South Australia SA
- $100k - $250k
- Lifeblood Brisbane Processing Centre Expansion, Queensland QLD
- $750k - $1m
- 629 Kingsway, Miranda - Modify & Fitout New Day Surgery, New South Wales NSW
- $10m - $15m
- Smart Orthodontics, South Australia SA
- $500k - $750k
- Riverland Hospitals (Berri & Loxton) CSSD Compliance Upg ..., South Australia SA
- $2m - $3m
- Construction of palliative care room, relocation of fire exi ..., New South Wales NSW
- $250k - $500k
- AGFMA Kimba Hospital Upgrade, South Australia SA
- $1m - $1.5m
- Cowra Hospital Redevelopment Main Works, New South Wales NSW
- $50m - $100m
- Expressions of Interest - Geraldton Health Campus Expansion, Western Australia WA
- $100m - $200m