Lifeblood PBC Loading dock (May 2022)
Lifeblood PBC Loading dock is a construction project based in Kelvin Grove QLD within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $250k - $500k, and quotes are closing 24th of May, 2022. To find out more, please read below.
Lifeblood PBC Loading dock
Kelvin Grove , QLD
$250k - $500k
- Concrete Post-Tension
- Electrical Services
- Fire Services
- Hydraulic Services
- Mechanical Services
- Roller Doors
- Signs / Displays
- Structural Steel
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- TEST PROJECT DISREGARD, New South Wales NSW
- < $100k
- KCG test - ignore, Victoria VIC
- < $100k
- E1443 4 Musgrave St, Coolangatta D+C, Queensland QLD
- $30m - $50m
- PAPL Tarlton Crsecent Warehouse & Office, Western Australia WA
- $15m - $20m
- 24 High Street, Melton - Retail Development, Victoria VIC
- $10m - $15m
- Bunnings Lismore Expansion, New South Wales NSW
- $5m - $10m
- Bendigo Airport, Victoria VIC
- $2m - $3m
- 18 Rose Street, Doncaster, Victoria VIC
- $250k - $500k
- Captain Cook Lighthouse, Queensland QLD
- Pennington Oval Changerooms, South Australia SA