Lismore High Campus Special Education Unit. (December 2021)
Lismore High Campus Special Education Unit. is a construction project based in East Lismore NSW within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $1.5m - $2m, and quotes are closing 18th of January, 2022. To find out more, please read below.
Lismore High Campus Special Education Unit.
East Lismore , NSW
$1.5m - $2m
- Aluminium Windows
- Blinds & Curtains
- Bricklayers & Blocklayers
- Carpet & Vinyl
- Doors & Frames
- Electrical Services
- Furniture (Commercial)
- Hydraulic Services
- Light Steel Framing
- Mechanical Services
- Operable Walls
- Reinforcement Supply
- Roof Safety
- Sanitary Hardware
- Scaffold/ Gantry/ Shoring
- Signs / Displays
- Specialist Cladding
- Structural Steel
- Tactile Indicators
- Toilet Partitions
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- Glowrey Catholic Primary School- Awarded, Victoria VIC
- $4m - $5m
- Deakin University ITS - Stage 3, Victoria VIC
- $1.5m - $2m
- Chapman Early Learning Centre, Australian Capital Territory ACT
- $5m - $10m
- St Anthony of Padua College, New South Wales NSW
- $50m - $100m
- Tagai State College – Thursday Island Primary Campus MPCA, Queensland QLD
- $5m - $10m
- Waaia Yalca South Primary School Upgrade Works, Victoria VIC
- $500k - $750k
- John Palmer Public School, New South Wales NSW
- $20m - $30m
- Yeshivah Beth Rivkah College - AWARDED, Victoria VIC
- $1m - $1.5m
- Karratha Senior High School Upgrade, Western Australia WA
- $10m - $15m
- Ashfield Boys High School - Upgrade of Classroom, New South Wales NSW
- $250k - $500k