melbourne central auto door and roller shutter upgrade (January 2022)
melbourne central auto door and roller shutter upgrade is a construction project based in Melbourne VIC within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $1.5m - $2m, and quotes are closing 20th of January, 2022. To find out more, please read below.
melbourne central auto door and roller shutter upgrade
Melbourne , VIC
$1.5m - $2m
- Aluminium Windows
- Doors & Frames
- Electrical Services
- Roller Doors
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- Sunnybank Retail Development, Queensland QLD
- $4m - $5m
- Coles Knox City, Victoria VIC
- $2m - $3m
- Oporto Brendale - New Build, Queensland QLD
- $1m - $1.5m
- Coles Cranbourne West, Victoria VIC
- $500k - $750k
- Oporto Mayfield, New South Wales NSW
- $250k - $500k
- SGH Broadway, New South Wales NSW
- $100k - $250k
- Spring Lake Metro Facade Works, Queensland QLD
- $750k - $1m
- United Petroleum - Sunshine, Victoria VIC
- $1.5m - $2m
- Woolworths Perth Airport, Western Australia WA
- $15m - $20m
- WW Elanora The Pines Ecomm, Queensland QLD
- $750k - $1m