MOUNT GRAVATT TAFE – Fire Hydrant System Upgrade (November 2021)
MOUNT GRAVATT TAFE – Fire Hydrant System Upgrade is a construction project based in Mount Gravatt East QLD within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $250k - $500k, and quotes are closing 23rd of November, 2021. To find out more, please read below.
MOUNT GRAVATT TAFE – Fire Hydrant System Upgrade
Mount Gravatt East , QLD
$250k - $500k
- Electrical Services
- Fire Services
- Hydraulic Services
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- Glowrey Catholic Primary School- Awarded, Victoria VIC
- $4m - $5m
- Deakin University ITS - Stage 3, Victoria VIC
- $1.5m - $2m
- Chapman Early Learning Centre, Australian Capital Territory ACT
- $5m - $10m
- St Anthony of Padua College, New South Wales NSW
- $50m - $100m
- Tagai State College – Thursday Island Primary Campus MPCA, Queensland QLD
- $5m - $10m
- Waaia Yalca South Primary School Upgrade Works, Victoria VIC
- $500k - $750k
- John Palmer Public School, New South Wales NSW
- $20m - $30m
- Yeshivah Beth Rivkah College - AWARDED, Victoria VIC
- $1m - $1.5m
- Karratha Senior High School Upgrade, Western Australia WA
- $10m - $15m
- Ashfield Boys High School - Upgrade of Classroom, New South Wales NSW
- $250k - $500k