Murrumbidgee High School (January 1970)
Murrumbidgee High School is a construction project based in Griffith NSW within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $3m - $4m, and quotes are closing 27th of January, 2020. To find out more, please read below.
Murrumbidgee High School
Griffith , NSW
$3m - $4m
- Doors & Frames
- Pinboards & Whiteboards
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- Glowrey Catholic Primary School- Awarded, Victoria VIC
- $4m - $5m
- Trinity Anglican School Covered Stop Drop & Go, Queensland QLD
- $1m - $1.5m
- University of Melbourne - Ian Potter Museum of Art Education ..., Victoria VIC
- $5m - $10m
- Victoria Park Christian School - Early Childhood Education, Western Australia WA
- $1m - $1.5m
- Moonee Ponds Primary School Boundary Fence Upgrade, Victoria VIC
- $750k - $1m
- Bracken Ridge SHS - New Learning Centre, Queensland QLD
- $10m - $15m
- Elwood College - Brick restoration, Victoria VIC
- $250k - $500k
- Marnebek School - Stage 1, Victoria VIC
- $30m - $50m
- Footscray High School, Victoria VIC
- $15m - $20m
- Muirfield High School Food Technology Upgrade, New South Wales NSW
- $500k - $750k