Newell Highway Heavy Pavements (October 2021)
Newell Highway Heavy Pavements is a construction project based in Narrabri NSW within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $100m - $200m, and quotes are closing 28th of October, 2021. To find out more, please read below.
Newell Highway Heavy Pavements
Narrabri , NSW
$100m - $200m
- Access Control
- Asphalt Roads & Driveways
- Civil Works
- Electrical Services
- Hydraulic Services
- Mechanical Services
- Signs / Displays
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- Thirroul Station D & C Carpark Upgrade, New South Wales NSW
- $500k - $750k
- Noosaville Landfill: Cell Expansion and Cell 1.1 Capping, Queensland QLD
- $2m - $3m
- Gunnedah Water Treatment Plant D&C, New South Wales NSW
- $5m - $10m
- Shellharbour Airport Business Park, New South Wales NSW
- $1.5m - $2m
- CN-14692 - Bruce Highway - 10 Mile Creek to Yeates Creek, Queensland QLD
- $30m - $50m
- Newell Hwy Upgrade - Parkes Bypass - APA gas protection, New South Wales NSW
- $3m - $4m
- Rottnest Island Gateway Stage 1, Western Australia WA
- $4m - $5m
- Upgrade SIEC P5 Carpark and SIRC External Lighting, New South Wales NSW
- $750k - $1m
- New England Highway Upgrade - Cooyar to Bum Bum Creek, Queensland QLD
- $10m - $15m
- Oran Park Reservoir - Civil Works, New South Wales NSW
- $250k - $500k