North Balwyn Tennis Club Pavilion – Construction and Rectification Works (November 2021)
North Balwyn Tennis Club Pavilion – Construction and Rectification Works is a construction project based in Balwyn North VIC within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $500k - $750k, and quotes are closing 13th of December, 2021. To find out more, please read below.
North Balwyn Tennis Club Pavilion – Construction and Rectification Works
Balwyn North , VIC
$500k - $750k
- Access Control
- Carpet & Vinyl
- Civil Works
- Concrete Cutting
- Electrical Services
- Hydraulic Services
- Mechanical Services
- Scaffold/ Gantry/ Shoring
- Specialist Cladding
- Tactile Indicators
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- TEST PROJECT DISREGARD, New South Wales NSW
- < $100k
- 131-135 Dover St, Cremorne, Victoria VIC
- $10m - $15m
- 12 Creek Street, Level 1 Refurbishment, Queensland QLD
- $500k - $750k
- Lot 10 Andy Court Upper Coomera Warehouse, Queensland QLD
- $1m - $1.5m
- Bunnings XL Amenities Upgrades, Queensland QLD
- $750k - $1m
- The Star, Gold Cost Carpark project stage 2, Queensland QLD
- $750k - $1m
- The Zones - Augustine Heights, Queensland QLD
- $5m - $10m
- 62 Burelli Street, New South Wales NSW
- $100k - $250k
- Menzies Park Pavilion and Ablutions Refurbishment, Western Australia WA
- $250k - $500k
- Q7246 - 22 O'Riordan Street Alexandria, New South Wales NSW
- $50m - $100m