Princes Highway Upgrade between James Street and South of Torrens Street (April 2020)
Princes Highway Upgrade between James Street and South of Torrens Street is a construction project based in Sutherland NSW within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $4m - $5m, and quotes are closing 1st of May, 2020. To find out more, please read below.
Princes Highway Upgrade between James Street and South of Torrens Street
Sutherland , NSW
$4m - $5m
- Civil Works
- Hydraulic Services
- Precast Concrete
- Signs / Displays
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- Thirroul Station D & C Carpark Upgrade, New South Wales NSW
- $500k - $750k
- Shellharbour Airport Business Park, New South Wales NSW
- $1.5m - $2m
- Gunnedah Water Treatment Plant D&C, New South Wales NSW
- $5m - $10m
- Newell Hwy Upgrade - Parkes Bypass - APA gas protection, New South Wales NSW
- $3m - $4m
- CN-14692 - Bruce Highway - 10 Mile Creek to Yeates Creek, Queensland QLD
- $30m - $50m
- Rottnest Island Gateway Stage 1, Western Australia WA
- $4m - $5m
- Oran Park Reservoir - Civil Works, New South Wales NSW
- $250k - $500k
- New England Highway Upgrade - Cooyar to Bum Bum Creek, Queensland QLD
- $10m - $15m
- EST05349 Port Wakefield Road Works, SA, South Australia SA
- $1m - $1.5m
- South Melbourne Public Safety Design, Victoria VIC
- $100k - $250k