RAAF Townsville Roads (January 1970)
RAAF Townsville Roads is a construction project based in Garbutt QLD within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $1.5m - $2m, and quotes are closing 26th of February, 2020. To find out more, please read below.
RAAF Townsville Roads
Garbutt , QLD
$1.5m - $2m
- Civil Works
- Concrete Cutting
- Precast Concrete
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- EST06572 CULTANA TRAINING AREA (CUTA) ROAD REMEDIATION, SA, South Australia SA
- $1.5m - $2m
- EST06796 - Anglesea Paterson Project (Confidentiality Deed ..., Tasmania TAS
- $30m - $50m
- Robertson Barracks Range Control Precinct, Northern Territory NT
- $5m - $10m
- EST08154 WA Albany Depot Ablutions, Western Australia WA
- $250k - $500k
- EST06989 RAAF Tindal LIA Minor Repairs, Northern Territory NT
- $4m - $5m
- EST08392- Lav Barracks Communication and information System ..., Queensland QLD
- $2m - $3m
- EST07946 LAV BKS Buildings Element Replacement, Queensland QLD
- $750k - $1m
- EST09166_RAAF RICHMOND SGT's Mess LIA Roofing, New South Wales NSW
- $100k - $250k
- Victoria Barracks Sandstone Wall Refurbishment Works, NSW, New South Wales NSW
- $3m - $4m
- EST07886 LAV BKS Wilson Centre Equipment, Queensland QLD
- $750k - $1m