SCGH – G Block Plant Room Area Roof Replacement (November 2022)
SCGH – G Block Plant Room Area Roof Replacement is a construction project based in Nedlands WA within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $250k - $500k, and quotes are closing 11th of January, 2023. To find out more, please read below.
SCGH – G Block Plant Room Area Roof Replacement
Nedlands , WA
$250k - $500k
- Electrical Services
- Roof Safety
- Scaffold/ Gantry/ Shoring
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- Blackwater Multipurpose Health Service D&C, Queensland QLD
- $5m - $10m
- Sir Charles Gardiner Hospital G Block Toilet Upgrade, Western Australia WA
- $100k - $250k
- SCGH - G Block Plant Room Area Roof Replacement, Western Australia WA
- $250k - $500k
- SCGH - Level 8 Public & Staff Toilet Refurbishment, Western Australia WA
- $250k - $500k
- Dublin Road Medical Centre, Victoria VIC
- $2m - $3m
- RAIR2 - Kingscliff Ambulance Station, New South Wales NSW
- $20m - $30m
- Eurobodalla Regional Hospital, New South Wales NSW
- > $200m
- Maleny Hospital Mech Upgrade, Queensland QLD
- $1.5m - $2m
- Ingleburn Medical Centre Expansion, New South Wales NSW
- $750k - $1m
- Bowral & District Hospital Redevelopment Stage 2 Main Wo ..., New South Wales NSW
- $15m - $20m