SISU Kingston V3 (October 2023)
SISU Kingston V3 is a construction project based in Kingston TAS within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $2m - $3m, and quotes are closing 20th of October, 2023. To find out more, please read below.
SISU Kingston V3
Kingston , TAS
$2m - $3m
- Aluminium Windows
- Bricklayers & Blocklayers
- Civil Works
- Doors & Frames
- Epoxy Floor Coatings
- Light Steel Framing
- Reinforcement Supply
- Roof Safety
- Structural Steel
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- 687 Ross River Rd Apartments, Queensland QLD
- $50m - $100m
- Clermont Police Station, Queensland QLD
- $2m - $3m
- Youth Prevention and Recovery Care (YPARC) Program – Shepp ..., Victoria VIC
- $5m - $10m
- Youth Prevention and Recovery Care Program – Shepparton YP ..., Victoria VIC
- $10m - $15m
- Yellagonga Urban MTB Park Toilet Block and Pavilion, Western Australia WA
- $500k - $750k
- Yellagonga Car Park and services, Western Australia WA
- $750k - $1m
- Kirwan Replacement Police Facility, Queensland QLD
- $30m - $50m
- Rathmines Park Upgrade, New South Wales NSW
- $2m - $3m
- Midland Lotteries House (Painting Only), Western Australia WA
- < $100k
- Irymple Fire Station, Victoria VIC
- $4m - $5m