St Patrick’s Primary School Roof & Amenities Upgrade (July 2022)
St Patrick’s Primary School Roof & Amenities Upgrade is a construction project based in Blacktown NSW within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $500k - $750k, and quotes are closing 11th of August, 2022. To find out more, please read below.
St Patrick’s Primary School Roof & Amenities Upgrade
Blacktown , NSW
$500k - $750k
- Aluminium Windows
- Electrical Services
- Hydraulic Services
- Toilet Partitions
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- Glowrey Catholic Primary School- Awarded, Victoria VIC
- $4m - $5m
- QUT Yarning Circle Redevelopment, Queensland QLD
- $750k - $1m
- Covenant College Bell Post Hill, Victoria VIC
- $2m - $3m
- San Damiano College - Stage 2, Queensland QLD
- $5m - $10m
- Building 8 Facade Rectification Project, Victoria VIC
- $1.5m - $2m
- Oamaru Intermediate Double Studio
- $100k - $250k
- Western Cape College - Weipa Campus Upgrade Works, Queensland QLD
- $1m - $1.5m
- Pulteney Grammar - The Factory Renovation, South Australia SA
- $1m - $1.5m
- Redbank Plains SS F Block Refurb, Queensland QLD
- $250k - $500k
- St. Michaels Grammar - St. Agnes House, Victoria VIC