TAFE St George: Smart Systems Electro Technology Workroom (October 2021)
TAFE St George: Smart Systems Electro Technology Workroom is a construction project based in Ultimo NSW within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $500k - $750k, and quotes are closing 22nd of October, 2021. To find out more, please read below.
TAFE St George: Smart Systems Electro Technology Workroom
Ultimo , NSW
$500k - $750k
- Carpet & Vinyl
- Doors & Frames
- Electrical Services
- Furniture (Commercial)
- Hydraulic Services
- Mechanical Services
- Signs / Displays
- Toilet Partitions
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- TAFE Batemans Bay, New South Wales NSW
- $4m - $5m
- Australian Industry Trade College, Queensland QLD
- $500k - $750k
- Piara Waters Secondary College, Western Australia WA
- $30m - $50m
- Stretton State College - New Learning Centre, Queensland QLD
- $5m - $10m
- Richmond River High School - Roof Replacement, New South Wales NSW
- $100k - $250k
- Live Job Doncaster East Childcare Centre, Victoria VIC
- $3m - $4m
- Chisholm Institute Dandenong Trade Centre, Victoria VIC
- $4m - $5m
- East Victoria Park Childcare Centre, Western Australia WA
- $2m - $3m
- SINSW - North Sydney Public School, New South Wales NSW
- $20m - $30m
- QUT Biological Laboratory, Queensland QLD
- $1m - $1.5m