Thomas Embling Hospital Priority Works 2 (February 2022)
Thomas Embling Hospital Priority Works 2 is a construction project based in Fairfield VIC within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $3m - $4m, and quotes are closing 23rd of March, 2022. To find out more, please read below.
Thomas Embling Hospital Priority Works 2
Fairfield , VIC
$3m - $4m
- Aluminium Windows
- Carpet & Vinyl
- Civil Works
- Doors & Frames
- Electrical Services
- Epoxy Floor Coatings
- Fire Services
- Glazed Partitions
- Hydraulic Services
- Pinboards & Whiteboards
- Sanitary Hardware
- Window Film
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- MER Island Primary Health Care Centre & Government Emplo ..., Queensland QLD
- $10m - $15m
- Walgett Aboriginal Medical Service Works, New South Wales NSW
- $500k - $750k
- FLINDERS MEDICAL CENTRE NEW VASCULAR TECHNICAL SUITE, South Australia SA
- $1.5m - $2m
- Collaroy Vet Hospital, New South Wales NSW
- $3m - $4m
- Bloomhill Cancer Care - D&C, Queensland QLD
- $1m - $1.5m
- PathWest IHC Laboratory Refurbishment Works, Western Australia WA
- $100k - $250k
- Thomas Embling Hospital Priority Works 2, Victoria VIC
- $3m - $4m
- Valewood Clinic - North Dandenong Medical Centre, Victoria VIC
- $5m - $10m
- Box Hill Hospital 1 South Refurbishment, Victoria VIC
- $750k - $1m
- Goulburn - ANU CTF, New South Wales NSW
- $20m - $30m