UNSW J17 Ainsworth Next Gen Teaching Space (July 2022)
UNSW J17 Ainsworth Next Gen Teaching Space is a construction project based in Kensington NSW within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $1m - $1.5m, and quotes are closing 29th of July, 2022. To find out more, please read below.
UNSW J17 Ainsworth Next Gen Teaching Space
Kensington , NSW
$1m - $1.5m
- Carpet & Vinyl
- Doors & Frames
- Electrical Services
- Fire Services
- Furniture (Commercial)
- Hydraulic Services
- Mechanical Services
- Passive Fire Protection
- Sanitary Hardware
- Signs / Displays
- Window Film
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- Glowrey Catholic Primary School- Awarded, Victoria VIC
- $4m - $5m
- Exford Primary School - Stage 2, Victoria VIC
- $15m - $20m
- UNSW F20 Goodsell Ground Floor Student Support Refurbishment, New South Wales NSW
- $2m - $3m
- Cranbrook Childcare Centre, Queensland QLD
- $750k - $1m
- Mount Annan Christian College Block B (K-2), New South Wales NSW
- $10m - $15m
- Woodville Primary School, Victoria VIC
- $5m - $10m
- Burrendah PS New Covered Assembly Area, Western Australia WA
- $1.5m - $2m
- Woodridge SHS - Shade Structure, Queensland QLD
- $100k - $250k
- Kerang South Primary School, Victoria VIC
- $2m - $3m
- Monash University MRS - Reglazing, Victoria VIC
- $500k - $750k