WAPOL Jandakot-Airwing Refurbishment (October 2022)
WAPOL Jandakot-Airwing Refurbishment is a construction project based in Jandakot WA within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $100k - $250k, and quotes are closing 2nd of November, 2022. To find out more, please read below.
WAPOL Jandakot-Airwing Refurbishment
Jandakot , WA
$100k - $250k
- Electrical Services
- Mechanical Services
- Resilient Flooring
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- Test, New South Wales NSW
- < $100k
- Industrial Unit, Kidderminster
- $10m - $15m
- Parkeray Tender
- $750k - $1m
- Dan Murphy Carnes Hill, New South Wales NSW
- $5m - $10m
- Rossbourne School, Victoria VIC
- $3m - $4m
- JP Fawkner Reserve, Victoria VIC
- $1.5m - $2m
- Lameroo Community Meeting Building, South Australia SA
- $500k - $750k
- 20 Prospect Street, Fortitude Valley - Refurbishment, Queensland QLD
- $1.5m - $2m
- Morris Moor Building 4 - Final, Victoria VIC
- $20m - $30m