WAPOL – Maylands K9 Section Upgrade (February 2021)
WAPOL – Maylands K9 Section Upgrade is a construction project based in Maylands WA within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $750k - $1m, and quotes are closing 9th of March, 2021. To find out more, please read below.
WAPOL – Maylands K9 Section Upgrade
Maylands , WA
$750k - $1m
- Civil Works
- Doors & Frames
- Electrical Services
- Epoxy Floor Coatings
- Hydraulic Services
- Roof Safety
- Signs / Displays
- Structural Steel
- Toilet Partitions
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- Guilford Station Platform 2 Reconstruction, New South Wales NSW
- $5m - $10m
- Oran Park Fire Station, New South Wales NSW
- $4m - $5m
- Clubhouse & Amenities and Sports field Upgrade, New South Wales NSW
- $5m - $10m
- LLS Glen Innes Bait Shed & Office Refurbishment, New South Wales NSW
- $1m - $1.5m
- Rockhampton Library & Elfin House Childcare, Queensland QLD
- $250k - $500k
- Golden Dragon Museum - Entry and Amenities, Victoria VIC
- $500k - $750k
- Endeavour Energy Parramatta - Recladding, New South Wales NSW
- $750k - $1m
- Australia Post Cowes, Victoria VIC
- $100k - $250k
- LXRP Metropolitan Roads - Multi Level Car Park, Victoria VIC
- $15m - $20m
- 374 Redbank Plains Rd, REDBANK PLAINS - Social Housing 18 Ap ..., Queensland QLD
- $3m - $4m