Western Range NPI Facilities (August 2022)
Western Range NPI Facilities is a construction project based in Paraburdoo WA within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $50m - $100m, and quotes are closing 20th of September, 2022. To find out more, please read below.
Western Range NPI Facilities
Paraburdoo , WA
$50m - $100m
- Electrical Services
- Hydraulic Services
- Mechanical Services
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- Western Range NPI Facilities, Western Australia WA
- $50m - $100m
- Assistance Dogs Australia - Re Tender, New South Wales NSW
- $15m - $20m
- Construction of Proposed Church and Community Centre, Victoria VIC
- $2m - $3m
- Engineering North - Bids
- The Brewery -Deck Refurbishment, Queensland QLD
- $750k - $1m
- Shade Rotunda Fitzroy Crossing Visitor Center, Western Australia WA
- $100k - $250k
- St Thomas Syro-Malabar Parish South, Victoria VIC
- $5m - $10m
- Brisbane Waters Private Hospital, New South Wales NSW
- $10m - $15m
- SYD08 Data Center, New South Wales NSW
- $50m - $100m
- Precinct 5 - Bldgs 5A & 5B, New South Wales NSW
- $30m - $50m