Westmead Public School – Block Q Upgrade (December 2022)
Westmead Public School – Block Q Upgrade is a construction project based in Westmead NSW within the Commercial sector.
The project has an approximate budget of $500k - $750k, and quotes are closing 12th of December, 2022. To find out more, please read below.
Westmead Public School – Block Q Upgrade
Westmead , NSW
$500k - $750k
- Aluminium Windows
- Blinds & Curtains
- Carpet & Vinyl
- Doors & Frames
- Electrical Services
- Furniture (Commercial)
- Hydraulic Services
- Mechanical Services
- Operable Walls
- Sanitary Hardware
- Specialist Cladding
- Stainless Steel
- Structural Steel
EstimateOne is a noticeboard of upcoming commercial construction projects, and the builders tendering them. Over 40,000 construction companies in Australia and New Zealand trust EstimateOne to help them find and win more work.
The software has been built by the industry, for the industry. EstimateOne is really simple and easy to use – a big draw card in an age of overly complicated and unattractive software.
Over the past twelve months, more than $56 billion of work has been tendered through EstimateOne, across more than 5,500 projects. Why not get in on the action?
- Vermont Childcare Centre, Victoria VIC
- $3m - $4m
- Dalwallinu DHS - Science Laboratory Upgrade, Western Australia WA
- $250k - $500k
- King's Christian College Chambers Flat - New High School Bui ..., Queensland QLD
- $5m - $10m
- DOE Nominated Primary Schools, Western Australia WA
- $100k - $250k
- Caldera School Hospitality Learning Unit, New South Wales NSW
- $1m - $1.5m
- Catherine McAuley College Stage 2, Queensland QLD
- $10m - $15m
- UoN Chancellery - L2 Fitout, New South Wales NSW
- $750k - $1m
- Mathew Pearce Public School, New South Wales NSW
- $20m - $30m
- James Cook Boys Technology High School, New South Wales NSW
- $1.5m - $2m